Sunday 14 August 2011

Chapter 1.2: 2nd August 2001 - Special Man


 As you can see, the beach is right near my house, and so I went down there to check it out.
Yeah, I met a guy, as you can tell from the chapter title ;-)
 His Name is Leon.
It took him a while to realise my true personality, but when he found it, he loved it, just like he loved my looks. I didn't realise I was that beautiful! I hugged him because I'm probably the more outgoing one in the relationship. I thought so at this point any way. I finally realised that he was the more outgoing one. He made all the first moves. 
 LEON: I've never loved anybody as much as I love you...
SCARLET: We only met a few hours ago, Don't rush into things or this won't work.
 LEON: But I love you!
SCARLEET *mumbling*: Why did I bother...
 He obviously did love me, maybe too much, because he ignored the fact that I'd told him not to rush into things. He just kissed me. 
LEON: Sorry, I couldn't resist any longer, your just too beautiful!
Well, I didn't mind, he's a great kisser, and I'm not just being nice. Either that or it's just the experience of my first kiss felt great. Either way I loved it, and I don't regret kissing him back.
 I liked it so much, I went into a full-blow kiss with him.
LEON: I thought you didn't want to rush?
SCARLET: I changed my mind....
LEON: Well, I don't want to change it back, so I'll leave it at that...


*The house wasn't showing up, ignore the background in the next few pictures*

 I sat down on the grass. Leon looked at me strange, but sat down with me. He got the idea of what I wanted.
 LEON: Is that Pluto?
SCARLET: Don't be silly, that's tiny and billions of miles away!
LEON: You never know...
SCARLET: It's probably just a weird shaped star. I wonder if there's a star which is shaped like a star? Why are they called stars? They're not even shaped like them? Whoever named them stars is dumb. Why not call them sparkly balls?
LEON: I think we know why they didn't call them sparkly balls, Scarlet.
SCARLET: Woops *giggles*.
 LEON: Scarlet, I had a great time, but I have to go.
SCARLET: Well don't let me stop you...good bye! 
He stroked my cheek, gave me a peck on the check, and with that, he was gone.

3 comments:

  1. Thank you for your great replies on my blog! I wanted to wish you a happy birthday! I hope you have a great day :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. awh thanks so much! I think that's very sweet of you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Paige where can I read your legacy? :)

    ReplyDelete