Saturday 13 August 2011

Chapter 1.1: 1st August 2001 - I am Myself

Yo yo yo. I'm Scarlet. I was joking with the 'Yo yo yo' bit. I'm not like that. I'm kinda weird (I've been told my many people). If I had to choose my favourite object, It'd be stripey socks because they're cool. I absolutely hate curtains, they're so overrated, jhez. To be honest, I actually don't know what overrated means but that doesn't matter. If I was an animal I'd be a Rabbit because their cute. Ok, I've just realised I'd probably get killed. Woops. I just realised another thing - I'm rambling. Let's move on.
 This is my new house. Like it huh? Well I had to decorate it. It came empty, with no walls. It took me about 6 months to get it to this stage. I think it looks great now. I'm not vein. I just like it. OK? It's called 11 Seaside Lane which you probably knew from my introduction. If you didn't read it now. It's near the beach and ah, it's lovely. 
 Vice City at night. the sea is so beautiful, it's like the sea in Barbados! You can see my house in the middle, near the Beach Patrol. I have lived here all my life, ever since I was born. Hopefully I always will. I'm going to start rambling so I'll leave it as that.
 In my spare time, I like to get photoshoots done. I AM NOT VEIN. I just like photographs. This is just outside my house AFTER it'd been decorated:). I love my facial expression, in this, I do it a lot :).
 This is another photo from the photoshoot. In this photo, I was actually holding an eagle. Oh, I wish. Eagles are cool, nobody kills them. They eat you. I wonder if they could eat me. I mean, I'm only 5'3. I heard they can eat lions. Maybe I was being lied to, cause I think that lions can kill them. Ok, so I lied about nobody killing them. Oh well. Get over it. I was meant to say butterfly. I got a bit carried away when I made the mistake of writing eagles. 
 I like this photo. I like all of them. I think I might hire this photographer permanently. If you can do that, that is. Well I hope so. I don't want to keep calling the agency and getting a different person. Damn. I can't remember his name so there's no way I can do that. Maybe they have mugshots of all their workers. I hope so. Well I'll go down there tomorrow and check. Nah I can't be arsed. They can come to me. 
 I look very quiet and shy in this photo. Well that's me. I hardly speak (but you probably have realised that by now) and I'm a good girl, I've never been bad in my life. I'm amazing. Well, that's what people tell me anyway. 
 I got a job at the Warehouse. See, told you I'm a good girl. Yeah, so what if it's abandoned, doesn't mean anything. ToysRUs have warehouses, I might be working at ToysRUs for all you know, so don't even question my job. Ever. Or you'll pay. I'm joking. I'm not. I am. I'm not. I AM! I AM NOT!
Wait I'll be back in a moment, my butlers calling me to have my pills... He says they're to help me sleep, the doctor gave them to me.

 Getting. Sleepy. Falling. Asleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

2 comments: